We are great to work for because there are fantastic opportunities to further your career with us, as a growing organisation. You will be joining a friendly and professional team with a passionate, caring and positive attitude towards working with children in beautiful surroundings. You will receive a competitive salary with annual salary reviews, excellent training, attendance bonus, company pension, uniform and performance awards.
Townsend Montessori Nurseries Ltd. are committed to safeguarding children.
Nursery Manager – Broadstairs
Townsend Montessori Nurseries are looking for an enthusiastic and accomplished Manager to run a busy day nursery in Broadstairs. The nursery is on split levels and has 4 classrooms, gardens, farm, and a beautiful Forest area set in 17 acres of land.
The candidate must have a good knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and Ofsted Regulations and Inspections criteria.
Safeguarding children is paramount and therefore a good knowledge of safeguarding procedures is essential.
We are looking for someone that can offer us:
- A passionate, enthusiastic, professional candidate to manage the nursery and create a nurturing environment to support children’s learning potential
- Level 3 in Childcare as a minimum, though ideally a degree qualification in Childcare and EYPS/EYTS
- Previous managerial experience within a nursery environment
- A DBS check will be required
In return we offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Excellent training opportunities to gain further qualifications
- Supernumerary position
- Pension scheme
- Extra week’s holiday allowance
- Company Incentives, Staff commitment award, No sickness bonus, Occupancy bonus
- Many more benefits
- Management: 2 years (Required)
- Childcare: 5 years (Required)
- Minimum Level 3 Childcare (Required)
- Degree in Childcare (Preferred)
- EYPS/EYTS (Preferred)
Please email your CV to us for further details and an application pack.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,651.20 – £28,314.00 per year
Nursery Nurse – Positions available at Herne Bay, Margate and Ramsgate
Townsend Montessori Nurseries Ltd are looking to recruit a qualified Nursery Nurse at each of the stated locations to work within the relevant nursery. A successful candidate must hold a full and relevant Childcare qualification with a minimum of level 2 or 3.
This will be a full-time position ranging from 36 to 45 hours per week.
A Nursery Nurse is responsible for the care of the children including planning interesting and exciting activities for the children. You will be responsible for carrying out health and safety checks and risk assessments to ensure that the environment is safe for the children to explore.
You will be a key person where you will be responsible for a group of children to ensure their health care needs are met and plan for their continuing learning and development. As a Key Person you will develop strong relationships with the children and parents and families.
As an employee of Townsend Montessori Nurseries Ltd there are many rewards. These include a Pension scheme, employee of the month, staff commitment award and no sickness bonus.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £13,534.56 – £21,294.00 per year
Apply For One Of Our Open Roles